If you're considering updating your hot water system, here are some reasons why iStore is one of the preferred options for heat pumps.
The iStore consumes approximately 0.5 kW of power per hour during the air to energy heating process versus 1.5 - 2 kW per hour for the average household.
Save on Energy Costs
Being energy efficient means saving big on your energy costs! Installing an iStore means you could save 70%, or $1,000 per year on your hot water bills*. Check out how the iStore running costs compare to other conventional electric or gas storage systems.
Good for the Environment
iStore can reduce CO2 emissions by up to 4 tonnes.
Easy to install
A domestic hot water heat pump is installed the same way as an electric system. There are no panels required on the roof that can result in possible additional installation costs.
Operates in many different climates
iStore heat pumps can operate in warm and cold climates, during the day (with or without sun) and during the night. Extracting energy from the surrounding air, the iStore provides reliable hot water all year round. There is also a booster option that can be programmed or turned on manually. Call us to discuss your needs and we can ensure the system is set up best for your individual use.
5 Year Warranty
The iStore comes with a 5 year warranty on the cylinder, 2 year warranty on refrigeration and electrical and all other components are covered under the standard 1 year warranty.
How iStore Works
- A fan draws in air, containing heat energy, across the evaporator
- The evaporator turns the liquid refrigerant into a gas
- The compressor pressurises the refrigerant into a hot gas
- The hot gas inside the condenser coil heats the water inside the coil-wrapped tank
- The refrigerant reverts back to a liquid after heating the water and continues to the evaporator for the process to start again
- The cycle continues until the set target temperature is achieved.
- As water is used in the home, the cycle will restart once the temperature in the tank has dropped below 45 °C
|Height to water inlet||99 mm|
|Hot water condensation||1094 mm|
|Height to PTR valve|
|Height to anode|
|Net weight||157 kg|